Welcome! Below you will see all of COCA's current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.
COCA and the Junior League of Tallahassee are seeking experienced artists, local to the Tallahassee/Leon County region, to be considered to paint a mural at Sabal Palm Elementary School during the summer of 2023. Up to $3,000 is available for the artist stipends and supplies budgets. Click here to read the prospectus for the project description and eligibility.
Click here to read the prospectus. Creative Tallahassee is an annual juried art exhibition of 2-D and 3-D media at the City Hall Art Gallery. This event is presented by the Council on Culture & Arts as part of the Art in Public Places program, sponsored by the City of Tallahassee. COCA shows the artwork of approximately 35-40 local and regional artists every year in this exhibition. From the entries submitted, as many as 75 individual artworks, never before shown at the Artport or City Hall Gallery, will be selected to show. The 2023 Creative Tallahassee exhibition opens on April 5th and closes on June 5th. Thed eadline to apply is March 6that 11:59 p.m. Read this prospectus carefullybefore submitting an application.Please send questions to COCA's Public Art Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.