Welcome! Below you will see all of COCA's current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
COCA’s Arts Education Grant aims to remove financial barriers for arts educators to access resources and arts experiences, classroom materials and equipment, and arts-specific professional development opportunities for their continuing education.
This grant supports creative instructional approaches by funding arts related projects not supported by school budgets. This program is not intended to supplant other funding sources. Its purpose is to support arts teachers who have innovative ideas for enhancing their curriculum or allowing students access to supplemental learning experiences in and through the arts.
For more information and grant guidelines, click here or email Arts Education Manager, Sahara Lyon, at email@example.com.
Click here to read the Prospectus. You must read the Prospectus carefully before submitting an application.
Photofest is a juried fine art photography exhibition at the Artport Gallery. This annual event presented by the Council on Culture & Arts is part of the Art in Public Places program sponsored by the City of Tallahassee. COCA shows the artwork of up to 30 local and regional photographers every year. From the entries submitted, as many as 50 individual artworks, never before shown at the Artport or City Hall Gallery, will be featured in Photofest. Contact COCA’s Public Art Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.