Welcome! Below you will see all of COCA's current grant opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
The City of Tallahassee invested $300,000 in COCA's Cultural Grant Program for FY23. These funds support community art programs that are not eligible for TDT funds. Applicants must be a 501(c)3 organization or public entity whose mission is to present or produce year-round programming in arts, culture, history, or heritage to the City of Tallahassee residents.
Eligible applicants may request up to $10,000. Priority funding will be given to applicants not funded by FY23 Cultural Grant, BIPOC organizations, and underserved organizations. For more information, please read the program guidelines. All applications will be submitted using COCA's online grant portal.
- November 3, 2022 - application portal opens
- November 9, 2022, 2 PM - informational webinar (applicants are strongly encouraged to attend)
- December 8, 2022, 11:59 PM - application portal closes
- January 11, 2023, 9:30 AM - grant panel review (applicants are strongly encouraged to attend)
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the webinar and the panel meeting. First-time applicants are required to set up a one-on-one consultation with Hillary Crawford, COCA's Grant Manager